Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More
Do you KNOW what you WANT? Your DESIRES give you POWER.
When did you last ask yourself, “What do I want?” and really listened for your deep-down answer.
Are you ready for something more in your life, but don’t know where to start?
Does your life seem to be full of problems? Are you surrounded by drama? Do you want to resolve these problems and break free of the drama but don’t know how? Then, my friend, this episode is perfect you!
The Universe Gives us More of What We Think About, so DON'T Think about Problems!
Last episode we talked about The Power of I Decide. As humans we are great at knowing what we don’t want, but we’re not so good at knowing what we do want. And guess what? The Universe gives us what we think about most. So if we are constantly thinking about problems, the Universe gives us more problems. Therefore, the solution is to think more about things we want. And before we can think about what we want, we have to know what we want.
Five Barriers Block us from Knowing and Getting What we WANT:
- KNOWLEDGE: Often, the biggest problem is that we don’t know what we want. We don’t take the time to ask, “What do I really want?“
- PERMISSION: We think someone else knows better than we do, so we wait for outside permission. This is living outside of ourselves.
- FEELING UNWORTHY: I call this “False Martyr Syndrome” or the belief that we have to sacrifice the things we want most in order to be worthy.
- FEAR: Dreaming can be scary. And getting what we want can be as terrifying as the possibility of not getting what we want.
- HOW: We don’t go for what we want because we don’t know HOW. Knowing the how is not your job. You job is to figure out the WHAT. Once you know the WHAT, the Universe will manifest the HOW.
Your natural wants and desires are what make you Unique. Deepak Chopra explains that desires must be clear in order to be fulfilled. Start today to get clear on what you really want. Explore your deep-down desires. They are your gifts to share with the world. The more you can discover and achieve your heartfelt desires, the better you are able to serve others and find authentic joy.